I went to Tim’s house today. Me and him, we ate butter chicken. And we watched a film called “The Closet” it was French, perhaps La Closet. Tim asked about our trip to Melbourne. So I told him.
This year, October 9th-11th, Robert and I went on a trip to Melbourne. We hopped in the car and drove. The idea was to drive with cds playing and when we got to the end of the 10th cd we’d find a place to spend the night. A motel or something. It didn’t quite work out like that, but here are the statistics.
CDs going South
1. U2 – All That You Can’t Leave Behind
2. The Whitlams – Love this City
3. Lifehouse – No Name Face
4. Crowded House – Live
5. John and Lizzie – Music for Far Away
6. Powderfinger – Internationalist
7. Ben Folds Five – Ben Folds Five
8. Five For Fighting – America Town
9. Counting Crows – Across the Wire (Cd 2)
10. Delirious – King of Fools
11. Matchbox 20 – Mad Sesion
12. dc Talk – Jesus Freak
13. Sonicflood – Sonic Praise
14. REM – Reveal
CDs going North
15. U2 – Achtung Baby
16. Matchbox 20 – Yourself or Someone Like You
17. The Elms – The Big Suprise
18. Jimmy Barnes – Hits Anthology
19. Counting Crows – Hard Candy
20. Newsboys – Take Me to Your Leader
21. U2 – Rattle and Hum
22. Travis – The Invisible Band
23. Ben Harper – The Will to Live
24. Hootie and the Blowfish – Musical Chairs
25. Mercy Me – Almost There
All up in 3 days we drove 2,158.6km and spent a lot of money.
Between us we saw one film (Road to Perdition), caught 2 Trams and 4 trains.
Melbourne had interesting cinemas, a nice park to sleep in and really dodgy tollway system for newbies.
That was our trip to Melbourne.
I had a nice time with Tim too.